This 2 day course is specially designed for groups and individuals who are preparing for an overseas trek – maybe as part of an organised group or charity event.
RAW Adventures is proud of the quality of information and practical advice given on this course, based on our personal experience of operating overseas and working with youth and adult groups alike.
You will gain confidence and learn new skills, hints and tips and the physical walking will help you assess your current fitness and what you need to do to further improve and prepare for your exciting trek. We will cover the following topics in a mixture of outdoor and indoor sessions:
- Choice and use of kit and equipment
- Fitness and health issues surrounding high altitude trekking
- Efficiency of movement on steeper ground
- Health, hygiene and hydration
- Fitness assessment and tips for improvement
- Considerations for travel and safety
- Sharing of knowledge and personal experience
Open Event Costs
|Price:||£155.00 per person (minimum 4 people)|
|Open Trek Training||Sat 29 Feb - Sun 1 Mar 2020||Book Now|
For the above minimum numbers / costs, we will run an event on a date of your choice.
If you have any questions or require more information on costs and dates, please contact us.